Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 18 Bruises Fading

First off, I should say how my little jaunt on the elliptical was. I could only do about 10mins, only because after breaking a sweat, all the swollen areas were itchy and tingly, just unpleasant period. Then afterwards I felt nauseous, and I think the reason for that is not eating enough. I had a bowl of soggy cereal afterwards and felt much better. So instead of the elliptical today, I went for a nice walk, and then a few not too strenuous body weight exercises at home. Nothing major.

So, today I've been having alot of pain in the side of my face on one side. Not pleasant, but hopefully it'll calm down tomorrow. I think I may have pulled a muscle or something.

It's the long weekend! I'm going to get brave and go out in public, it's supposed to be hot out (hopefully that doesn't affect my swelling) I don't want to waste it by sitting at home all weekend! So I may not have any new posts for a few days!

2 comments:

  1. You're looking better and better Pedro! I know it's still swollen but your jawline looks great underneath the swelling, and the bruising won't last forever. Can't wait to see you soon, be strong buddy and have a great long weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Max! Can't wait to hang out for sure! I'm definitely feeling much better!

      Delete