Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 14 UGHHH

It's day 14. And I am already getting fed up with all of this.
I have a hard swollen lump on the left side of my face that just won't go away. It's frustrating. I also have a constant headache that nothing helps take it away. I'm thinking maybe I should start taking a multivitamin every day. I get dizzy and head rushes when I stand up too fast. Pretty sure that's a sign of bad nutrition. I am also super tired, I napped for 3-4 hrs today, as well as yesterday and I'm still uber tired. Today I ate yogurt, soggy cereal, cream of wheat, and a chocolate bar. Super healthy right? What I really crave is cheesies. The crunchy kind. Mmmmm.
When I woke up this morning, I was really sore again, but happy to report that my bruises improved a lot over night. Hopefully they'll heal fast from now on. Other than that, I really don't have much to report for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment