Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 16 Regrets??


I sure hope I didn't make the HUGEST mistake of my life. Is hugest even a word? Anyway, I really don't like how my bottom lip sits. I don't know if I have given myself a complex or what, or if it just looks funny because it's only been a little over 2 weeks and I'm swollen. Will I be happy with the results when the braces come off??! Oh I really hope so because right now, I am wishing I didn't do it. I wonder if any one else can relate to this feeling? Everyone that I ask swears up and down that it doesn't look funny and that I didn't make a mistake but I don't know. As if anyone is going to tell me that I look stupid and I looked better before. ARGHH so frustrated today!!!! It's not like I can undo what has been done. *sigh*



And to update on how healing is coming along, much to my disappointment, I'm still completely numb, no signs of life on that front. And my bruises are turning all yellow and gross. Also I still have my square face from the persistent swelling. I've been going to bed with a heated bean bag around my neck trying to get blood flowing through to flush out the bruising and who knows, maybe the swelling too. I knew I'd feel gloomy but some days I tell ya...... *le sigh*


Bruising is looking quite icky
Still square faced. Can't wait for that to be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment