Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 17 Cabin Fever

Not much to update today, only that I am tired of being cooped up in the house, hiding out because of my bruises. But they are fading! When I got up this morning, my 5 year old son said "Hey mom! Your neck is green!" Oh gee, thanks lol.



I think this evening I'm going to hop on my elliptical trainer and start getting back into a workout routine. I just need to make sure I don't over-do it, I can just see it, my face swelling up like a balloon and practically bursting. I just can't stand sitting around anymore. Once my bruises are gone, or at least hardly noticeable, I am going to get outside and power walk until I feel ok with running.

I definitely won't push myself too hard though until I talk to the orthodontist on the 5th of July when I go for my appointment. Pretty sure after that appointment I can take my bands out permanently! Yay!! I am also going to ask for the 'before' front and side profile pics that they took at the ortho office at the very beginning of this journey.


I took a couple pics today just to show the bruising and swelling, it is improving more and more every day. I'm was in my pj's all day, so.... sorry lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment