Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 32 Life Goes On

Here is the size difference between the
bands that I have to wear. The smaller one
I couldn't open my mouth to speak.
Thankfully the bigger one that I got
switched to last week, I can speak
no problem, but I take them out to eat.
I know, I'm a week late with this post! And... I forgot to ask my ortho for those pre braces pics!!!!! I'm horrible, I know! I will have to tie a string around my finger for my next appointment to remember! Next appointment date: July 30th. The last appointment was fairly uneventful. They really didnt do anything. But they noticed I'm missing a bracket in the very back, but aren't too worried about it right now, they'll fix it next time. I got new elastics too, a little bit bigger, so I can open my mouth easily and talk.




I asked how much longer he thinks I'll be in braces, he said 6-8 months. Disappointed!!!! It'll be 2 years already in September. I was really hoping they'd be off by Xmas. But, I'm sure it'll be nice to wait until my face settles, which he informed me that it takes up to 6 months. I'm beginning to like my results more and more every day, which I'm glad, I don't like feeling like I made a mistake.
As for my diet, I am enjoying soft meats, and tonight I had pizza! Yum! I've also been indulging in some melt in your mouth chocolate bars. I'm sure that 10lbs that I lost will be back in no time! Lol!

So, as the title of this post says, life goes on. I am pretty much back in my normal routines of life, although I have ALOT of housework to catch up on. It's coming along. My only real complaint is I do ache a little bit at night while I sleep, so I am not getting a very restful slumber as it wakes me up often throughout the night.

Sorry for such a late update! I'll be back in a week with a new post! XoXo

1 comment: